Saturday, November 1, 2008

Affordable Housing NYC

I was reminded today how lucky I am that I live in an 80/20 building in NYC. My husband Michael and I bought our 80/20 apartment last year. Without meaning to brag, it is so amazing to be a homeowner in NYC and live in a 2 bedroom 2 bath doorman building!

Today, Kevin and I had a conversation with fellow actor and entrepreneur, Guy Olivieri, who lives in an 80/20 rental. They are easier to come by than you think. I can't tell you how many actors I know that spend $500-$600 a month to live by themselves in brand new luxury buildings. The piece of mind that gives to our careers and lives is astounding. We have some links on our Resources page of where to look to get yourself one of these sweet deals, but Guy wrote a whole step by step article of his experience with tips on how to make yours go smoother and faster. Click Here to read his article. Be savvy and get that living situation you always wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment